Multiple-ride ticket ['Mehrfahrtenkarte'] (4 Rides)
- Available in the service center at the “Umsteiger”, in all KVG ticket offices and outside of Kiel in the Autokraft and Verkehrsbetriebe Kreis Plön busses.
- For all destinations in the Verkehrsverbund Region Kiel (VRK), in trains between Kiel Hbf, Suchsdorf, Kiel-Hassee/CITTI-Park, Felde, Flintbek, Raisdorf and Kiel-Elmschenhagen only.
- For adults.
- For children up to 14 years of age.
- With the right to change lines.
- Can be transferred prior to the start of the ride.
- The tickets must be validated at the start of the ride. In busses, ships and in the Nord-Ostsee-Bahn GmbH trains, the validating machines are installed inside the vehicles in the entry area; when traveling with the Regionalbahn Schleswig-Holstein GmbH, the ticket has to be validated on the platform prior to the start of the ride.
- Stops are permissible, total traveling time of 2 hours, if the traveling time without stops takes longer, a temporal deviation is possible.
- Return and round trips are not allowed.
- When traveling by ship with the SFK Förde lines, an additional board surcharge is to be paid on the ship per ride and per person.
- Multiple fare tickets for adults entitle travel with up to 3 children up to until including the age of 5 at no extra charge.
- After a change of fares, multiple-ride tickets remain valid for 6 months; return or exchanges is not possible.