Day Ticket ['Tageskarte']
- Available in ticket offices, on the bus, at ticket machines and in sales offices of rail transportation companies.
- For all destinations in Schleswig-Holstein and Hamburg.
- The day ticket is valid for 1 person; children from the age of 6 count as adults.
- Day ticket is transferable.
- A day ticket can be used on the day of purchase for an unlimited number of rides within the valid region until 6:00 a.m. of the following day; during night bus operation until the end of the last night bus ride.
- When traveling by ship with the SFK Förde lines, an additional board surcharge is to be paid on the ship per ride and per person.
- 3 children up to the age of 5 are allowed to travel with the ticket holder at no extra charge.