- Single tickets for a bicycle (bus and ship only) are available in the first 3 price categories (PC) and are (prices valid from 01.08.2019): PC 1ki = € 1.80 / PC 2ki = € 2.60 / PC 2rd = € 2.70 and PC 3ki = € 3.10. They are valid only in connection with a valid ticket.
- Day tickets for a bicycle are € 4.50 uniformly for the price categories 1 - 20, the net-wide day ticket for bicycles is available for € 5.00. They are valid only in connection with a valid ticket.
- The travel route is determined by the ticket of the bicycle holder.
- Freight bicycles, tandem bikes and bicycles with an auxiliary motor are excluded from transportation.
Further regulations for bus services
- Until further notice, the transportation of bicycles is allowed all-day from Monday to Sunday in zone 4000 (Kiel). Changing to different lines is only possible if the required space is available. The decision is in any case up to the driver. A right for the transportation of bicycles does not exist.
- Maximum 2 bicycles per bus can be carried and only if any inconvenience or risk for passengers can be excluded.
- The transportation of pushchairs and wheelchairs has priority. This means that bicycles have to leave the bus if pushchairs or wheelchairs board at a later time. A reimbursement for the ticket is excluded.
- The passenger is responsible for securing the bicycle.