For rides with max. 5 bus stops (bus stop where departed plus 4 further bus stops; non-served bus stops count as well), short distance tickets are available on request only on the bus.
Short distance ticket ['Kurzstreckenkarte']
Prices valid from 01.08.2017:
|Price category 2||Price category 2rd|
|Adults||€ 1.80||€ 2.00|
|Children up to 14 years of age||€ 1.10||€ 1.30|
Price category 2
For short rides in Kiel (zone 4000) and short rides between Kiel (zone 4000) and
- 5130 Heikendorf
- 5120 Klausdorf (Schwentinental)
- 4000 Kronshagen
- 4000 Melsdorf
- 5130 Mönkeberg
- 5140 Oppendorf (Kiel)
- 5120 Raisdorf (Schwentinental)
- 3130 Schilksee (Kiel)
- 5140 Schönkirchen
Price category 2rd
For short rides between Kiel (zone 4000) and
- 3110 Molfsee
- 3140 Altenholz
- Not valid on KVG Bus lines 30S, 60S, 503S and 512S as well as on the line 902S between the stops "Wilhelmplatz" and "Immelmannstraße".
- Not valid on SFK Förde lines and in trains.
- For adults.
- For children up to 14 years of age.
- For immediate departure.
- Valid from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m.; Saturdays, Sundays and on public holidays all-day until end of business hours.
- Not transferable.
- No right to change lines.
- The short distance ticket for adults entitles travel with up to 3 children under the age of 6 at no extra charge.